Monday, June 02, 2008

Spize @ Simpang Bedok

On eat with your family day, last two Fridays, I had the chance to eat at the Spize @ Simpang Bedok. Well, I didnt go with my family though but with Mila's. She has been patronising this place alot and I was quite excited I had the chance to eat here at long last.

Once you're seated, you'd be give two menus. One is asian and the other is mediteranean. The menu was extensive. I was just spoilt for choice - almost had a headache trying to choose what I want to eat.

I settled for a simple meal of Seafood Aglio Olio and boy, was I happy with my choice which only cost $9.90. They were really generous with their seafood - fish, squid, mussels and prawns.

We also ordered Bangers and Mash

Egg Prata

Lasagna - which I also liked

Chicken Fajitas

Mutton Chop

Chicken Roti John

All in all, I truly enjoyed having a meal at this place. On days when I do not know what I am up for, I will definitely think of D Spize!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails